Archives
August 2004
September 2004
August 2005

Profiles

Hilly
Type: Angel Region Ren Girl
Birthdate: April 30
Personality: At first Hilly seems self-centered and outspoken, but she's really caring and kind. She likes getting new things and is more concerned with style rather than substance. She always tags along with Harry, but she's often mystified by his pursuits.
Featured Posts: 1 2



Harry
Type: Dream of Doll Too
Birthdate: July 2
Personality: Harry is an easy going boy. He likes to keep busy and has many hobbies and interests. He is very protective of Hilly and is always looking out for her. He also idolizes Han Solo. ^^
Featured Posts:



Charlie
Type: Kawainino Anna
Birthdate: July 31
Personality: Though quiet and introspective, Charlie secretly wishes to be bold and adventurous. She's a little unsure of herself, but her pleasant disposition and gentle ways wins her many friends.
Featured Posts: 1 2

Personal Links
Revolutionarygirl.com
Jenny Style

Comrades in Dolls
My Livejournal Friends
Acquired Rapture
BerryJuice Blog
Blastmilk
Coconut a la Stick
The Dotted Blogline
Dream of Doll Livejournal Community
Is it Friday Yet?
Jujube's Diary
Koala's Dream Talk
Milkshake Melody
roserouge lane

Doll Makers
Volks Official Site
Angel Region
Dream of Doll
Real Missing Link

Communities
Den of Angels
Lunar Ark
Biscuit's Club

Syndicate Dolls A Plenty!


Friday, August 13, 2004

Where did the summer go?

Who cares?! I love fall!! :D

We are having some serious autumn-like weather here in Pittsburgh. Makes me want to go out and shop for sweaters, wool skirts, and boots. XD

Which reminds me...most of the clothes that I have for my BJDs are for warm weather: shorts, sundresses, tank tops. Not that they're going to catch a chill or anything, but I'd like them to have some other seasonal clothes as well.

Still, I can't deny that summer suits Hilly.



The grass in our lawn looks pretty good, huh? XD

7 Comments:

Wow! beautiful, very pretty, must get red boots!

You make fall sound so enticing... it's turned a bit cool here too (so no bugs)

I was wondering what you were up to dollwise. Sorry about work, it does sound like "it's always something" and will probably always be (at work).

Time for a new sewing machine? me too.

Susan

 

Hee, hee--thanks Susan! Congrats on being my first real comment (besides my test comment, which doesn't really count). :)

By the way, did you get my e-mail about the Biscuit's Club site? I wasn't sure if you had changed e-mail addresses since we last corresponded.

 

I love her pose in the first picture! So lovely :3

-Mia
(coconut ala stick)

 

Ahhh, she looks so carefree. And I want pretty sandals like hers! ^-^

BTW, thanks for linking my blog. I've linked yours too. ^___^

-miva

 

Darling pictures. These bjd are begging for more photos.

 

Nice site!
[url=http://femoszdk.com/uuqw/jezx.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://uazvfaqc.com/hmmz/vpag.html]Cool site[/url]

 

Great work!
http://femoszdk.com/uuqw/jezx.html | http://teesfrzs.com/fipr/ruah.html

 
Post a Comment


<< Home