Archives
August 2004
September 2004
August 2005

Profiles

Hilly
Type: Angel Region Ren Girl
Birthdate: April 30
Personality: At first Hilly seems self-centered and outspoken, but she's really caring and kind. She likes getting new things and is more concerned with style rather than substance. She always tags along with Harry, but she's often mystified by his pursuits.
Featured Posts: 1 2



Harry
Type: Dream of Doll Too
Birthdate: July 2
Personality: Harry is an easy going boy. He likes to keep busy and has many hobbies and interests. He is very protective of Hilly and is always looking out for her. He also idolizes Han Solo. ^^
Featured Posts:



Charlie
Type: Kawainino Anna
Birthdate: July 31
Personality: Though quiet and introspective, Charlie secretly wishes to be bold and adventurous. She's a little unsure of herself, but her pleasant disposition and gentle ways wins her many friends.
Featured Posts: 1 2

Personal Links
Revolutionarygirl.com
Jenny Style

Comrades in Dolls
My Livejournal Friends
Acquired Rapture
BerryJuice Blog
Blastmilk
Coconut a la Stick
The Dotted Blogline
Dream of Doll Livejournal Community
Is it Friday Yet?
Jujube's Diary
Koala's Dream Talk
Milkshake Melody
roserouge lane

Doll Makers
Volks Official Site
Angel Region
Dream of Doll
Real Missing Link

Communities
Den of Angels
Lunar Ark
Biscuit's Club

Syndicate Dolls A Plenty!


Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Random thoughts.

Blogger's commenting system really sucks. For example, when someone comments on my blog, it sends me an automated message. This is good. However, the message doesn't indicate to which entry the comment relates, so I have to search around my blog to find it. I wonder if there is anyway to tweak the settings? I must investigate.

To my horror, they added that annoying search bar at the top of the page. Actually, once I was able to re-align my layout so that the bar wasn't cutting off the top of Charlie's head, it wasn't so annoying anymore. I guess it's better than some lousy ads. :P

I now understand why I hardly ever post to doll groups or communities. I always seem to mess up something and make an ass out of myself. Like at DoA, I responded to someone's post about a DD (Dollfie Dream) thinking that she meant a DoD (Dream of Doll). Dummy am I.

Then again, at least I don't make asinine posts about how it's customary for Asian dealers to snub us well-meaning American consumers. XP

2 Comments:

I wonder if I should get a blogger account just to have a name to attach to my comments. :p

Don't feel bad for the DD post... I was confused myself. Since I couldn't imagine why someone would want an Angel Region head on a Dollfie Dream body, I assumed that she had typoed DoD as DD. In fact, I've seen several people confuse and conflate DoD and DD (as well as people who leave out the "Super" in SuperDollfie discussions... but that's a whole other topic).

Unrelated topic... why are so many people attracted to the initials "AR"? I keep running into sites like Angel Region, Acquired Rapture, Ascend Reality, and Antique Rose... and almost all of them are simply abbreviated as "AR". :p

 

Hmm, it's been a very long time since I've used blogger but I wonder if you can have the comments displayed on your sidebar the way that Moveable Type can. With MT's comment notification, it gives me the title of the post the comment was made in the subject line, the link to the post and the body of the comment made.

Don't worry about DoA! So many dolls, so many types, it's hard to keep up with what is going on most of the time!

 
Post a Comment


<< Home